House for Sale, Denby Dale – Now sold STC
Highfield House, 248 Wakefield Road, Denby Dale, HD8 8SU
House for sale Denby Dale | Highfield House, 248 Wakefield Road, Denby Dale, HD8 8SU
This beautiful Victorian 4 bedroom property is located in the popular village of Denby Dale near Holmfirth. At 254m2 (2700 sq ft) excluding cellar space, it’s extremely spacious with high ceilings.
Recently renovated to an extremely high standard the works completed include:
– New mains gas central heating system with cast iron radiators.
– New mains pressure hot water system.
– New kitchen with Mercury Range Oven, Quartz Worktops and underfloor heating.
– New Paragon Oak entrance porch with underfloor heating.
– New ensuite bathrooms to Master Bedroom and Bedroom 2 with Italian ceramic tiling and under tile heating.
– Loft insulation upgrade and various other energy efficiency improvements.
– New downstairs WC.
– New hardwood sliding sash windows throughout.
– New patio area and hard landscaping.
– Generous but manageable gardens.
– Double garage and workshop with additional parking for four vehicles.
Mid Entrance Level
Oak Framed Porch (1.6m x 1.50m)
Kitchen (7.30m x 3.90m)
Double Garage (7.20m x 6.20m)
External Area’s & Gardens (Approx 365m2)
Living Room (6.35m x 5.10m)
Sitting Room (5.55m x 4.10m)
Dining Room (5.35m x 5.20m)
Reception Hall (4.80m x 4.10m)
Playroom / Wine Cellar (2.90m x 3.70m)
Office (2.60m x 2.10m)
WC (2.60m x 0.90m)
Cellar (Approx 35m2)
Master Bedroom (4.56m x 4.20m)
Master Bedroom Ensuite (3.56m x 1.50m)
Bedroom 2 (4.36m x 4.00m)
Bedroom 2 Ensuite (1.15m x 3.20m)
Bedroom 3 (4.60m x 4.85m)
Bedroom 4 (2.70m x 3.10m)
Bathroom (2.60m x 2.50m)
Landing (3.90m x 5.60m)
Viewing the Property
This property is now on the market with The Pennine Property Group.
To arrange a viewing please contact Emma Dyson on 07970 311013.